Wednesday 14 March 2012

Waahhhh...

So I've not posted in a little while, I've been on a bit of a downer since getting back from the Tattoo Tea Party. I met some amazing people there, I even met some tattoo artists that I've been following for years now, I was a little star struck, hahaha
It was such a fun weekend and then driving back on the Sunday made me realise I've got such a long way to go and it was overwhelming. Because of this I've considered stopping the blog just because I don't feel like I have time but I really want some sort of record of my apprenticeship. It's not easy, its really flippin hard, and I don't want to forget where I started.
The sketch a day was murdered over the tea party weekend too, so its just become a sketch as often as I can situation. I'll try to get some of them posted soon but being without my scanner and pc makes it difficult.
Today was one of those days when it hit me how much everything has changed in the last year. If someone had told me this time last year that in a year I'd be apprenticing, meeting artists that I'd followed for years and living miles away from Chris I'd probably have laughed at them. It's strange how things turn out...

No comments:

Post a Comment