Sunday 5 February 2012

This weekend has been nice but as always when you plan for a quiet one it never really is...
I had a really lazy Friday, drove back to York and caught up on my rubbish tv shows until Chris got home from work and then it was just nice to spend some time together. Saturday was party day (a friends 30th) but due to the ridiculous snow fall we ended up spending more time driving than actually partying, an hours journey took three hours. It resulted in five full hours driving and only one hour at the party, we still had fun though and wouldn't have missed it for the world. Today has been a total bust after getting in so late last night, I slept for a long time this morning, I've spent the afternoon washing, cleaning the house and cooking a mega pot full of stew.
So my painting plans have gone up in smoke once again but its been nice attempting to relax, today isn't over yet though, there's still time if I fancy picking up my paintbrushes... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment