Thursday 12 January 2012

Birthday's, Friday the 13th and conventions...

Didn't get to post last night, my mum turned 50 yesterday so I was out with family celebrating, I had a lovely night. Today however I am feeling a bit down, missing the boyfriend and the cat I think...
Tomorrow is Friday 13th and my friend is getting tattooed at the studio, I'm looking forward to a good catch up because I haven't seen her since before Christmas now, plus she's all excited because she's getting her 13th tattoo on Friday the 13th, hahaha
This weekend the studio is off to the Tattoo Freeze convention in Telford, I'm excited because although it's not my first convention, it's my first convention where I'm going as part of a tattoo studio. The idea of meeting new people is making me nervous but I'm sure I'll settle once I'm there and 'working'. I wish I could have gotten booked in for a tattoo with somebody, infact I'm determined to get booked in with somebody this year, I just don't know who. I have a list as long as my arm of people I'd like to get tattooed by and I don't know what I'd like from any of them yet.....
No pictures tonight, I have a pile full of drawings but no decent pictures of any of them, I'll work on it for tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment