Monday 30 January 2012

Feeling ill and making stencils...

This morning I felt so ill I didn't think I was going to make it through the day, the drive from York was horrible, I thought I was going to fall asleep. When I got to the studio I managed to perk myself up with some painkillers and a gallon of tea. Luckily the day went by fast enough and I'm now tucked up in my pj's ready for an early night. I did manage to make some stencils of letters ready for tomorrows practice skins, I even have a photo...



I'll try and get another photo tomorrow of my tattooed letters, hopefully they won't be too wonky!
I'm mostly working with letters at the moment because thats one of the best things for practicing line work, also the fake 'skin' I'm working on isn't great for anything other than practicing lines. Once I get better at the lines it'll be onto the pig skin to try everything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment