Tuesday 31 January 2012

Today was an odd one...

Set up this morning as usual, answered emails and phone calls as usual, tried to work on the fake skin and couldn't get a single straight line at all! So I gave up for a little while frustrated and stressed, then it was pointed out to me that I'd forgotten my elastic band, doh! No wonder I couldn't get a decent line! Then it got more frustrating... I had to tattoo with the fake skin strapped to an arm, I've already been working with it resting on my leg (so I'm not working on a flat surface) but this was so different. I understand that eventually I will be working on arms and legs and everything in between but I wasn't ready for it today. With the afternoons frustration built up and the lack of a 'minute to think' about what I was doing it all ended in tears. Today has definitely been a 'I'm not cut out for this' day, fresh start again tomorrow though, I'm not giving up just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment