Friday 13 January 2012

Stress headed-ness and a pencil drawing....

Today was one of those days where nothing really happened but it still went by really quickly. My friend got tattooed, we had a bit of a catch up, all was good. Right now I should be packing for the weekend in Telford but I've been putting it off for a while, I'm sick of packing!! Tomorrow I have to go to the studio to get things packed up, then I have to got to York to pick up Chris, then I have to drive to Telford, so I'm not looking forward to all of the driving either. I have that nervous stressing feeling I get when I'm not really in control of what's going to be happening, I certainly don't have any control over what's going to be happening for the next few days. I just like to have a plan, I'm a right stress head, I wish I didn't worry about things that are outside of my control because worrying doesn't help, its not going to change anything, its just going to make me unhappy until everything is over and back to normal. Maybe once I've finished this post and packed my bag I'll feel less stressed, maybe....
I've kind of sorted some pictures out so here is an original pencil sketch and a finished drawing I worked on a while ago now. Once I get a decent picture I'll post the finished drawing again.


It's pencil on bristol board, this is almost a new medium to me since its something I very rarely work with, I'm still learning! I enjoyed working on it and I'm hoping to do some more pencil work soon, I also did a pencil portrait drawing before Christmas (well two actually but one was sold) and again once I have a good picture I'll get her posted.
Right, packing and sleep time....

No comments:

Post a Comment